Photo: Town of Breckenridge 4 o'clock Roundabout
Experience You Can Trust
Western States Land Services, LLC is headquartered in Loveland, CO and has provided right of way acquisition and relocation services to local public agencies, utility companies and other entities throughout Colorado and several surrounding states since 1981.
Services Provided by Western States
- Acquisition of Real Property Interests (fee, easements, leases, etc.) including the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Act of 1970 (Public Law 91-646)
- Relocation Services (residential, commercial and personal property)
- Site Acquisitions for facilities such as water tanks, substations, public facilities, etc.
- Right of Way feasibility studies, including route analysis, cost implications, and the like
- Permitting across third party facilities including railroads, ditch companies, utilities, etc.
- Preparation of acquisition documents
- Real Estate title examination ranging from assessors research to complete title examination
- Land valuation studies and reports (waiver valuations)
- Project Right of Way management
- Recorded Exemptions
Xcel Energy - North Metro 24" Natural Gas Pipeline Project in Denver, CO
City of Greeley - Terry Ranch Waterline Project
Western States Land Services, LLC
505 North Denver Avenue
Loveland, CO 80537